วันอาทิตย์, กรกฎาคม 23, 2549

girl's talk

last night after the crazy party was over
can't help i was feeling down
...just like everytime after laugh a lots

after that we did some girl's talk.
one of my friend said something about her story that...at least she happy to have someone to think of.
i said "but sometime isn't it better to know that the one you thinking of thinking of you as well?". it's something warm to me... um i don't know.
i'm that kind of person.

but i keep telling myself about living the present moment.

and...
my friend said something to me that make me realise...
what's point to talk about the things i can't do...
umm...she maybe right!
am i stupid?
am i acting cool?

no matter what.
i don't want to hate myself.

i am not an eagle.
i am just a dragonfly.
i'm proud.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: