วันเสาร์, กันยายน 16, 2549

cruising forever

cruising home so slowly without a step on a gas.
just to enjoy trees, electric lights, moon, fence, dog's shit, dark clouds and invisible air
and music can't missed !
start up with my most romantic Coltrane, My one and only love
continued jazzy ideal love song in Barry White version, Just the way you are
all time my sad love song, I wish you love
song of my past, Everytime when i'm alone
switch to Biological by air
Little space,the song that made me cry out loud
Mike Mills,played it again and again

I wish i could cruise like this forever.

--------------------------------------------
yesterday someone asked me why she love that loser? it doesn't make sense to him
May i answer by my favourite song..
Thousands of hairs
Two eyes only
Its you Some skin
Billions of genes
Again its you
XX XY
That's why it's you and me
Your blood is red It's beautiful genetic love
Biological
I don't know why
I feel that way with you
Biological
I need your DNA
Your fingerprints
The flesh, her arm, your bones
I'd like to know
Why all these things move me
Let's fuse ourselves to be as one tonight
Apart of me would like to travel in your veins
Biological
I don't know why I feel that way with you
Biological
I need your DNA
---
Biological by Air

1 ความคิดเห็น:

เพนกวิน กล่าวว่า...

ก็คงจะจริงนะ