วันเสาร์, สิงหาคม 12, 2549

I got a present!

yesterday i went to shopping complex,looking for a gift for my brother for his graduated day.
by the time i got a black pen for him,i found mine too.
she is a white with tin gold stripe fountain pen.
i decided to buy it for myself.
"do you want me to wrap this black one?" sell girl said
i said "um no thank you...hey wait ..please wrap the white one instead"
a bit funny,isn't it?
but i feel so good ,the day after when i opened my gift
to be honest it's quite excited even i've seen my white pen inside a giftwrap.moreover i paid myself for that pen.
next time when you buy yourself anything you should try.
maybe it's nonsense to others.
who care?
hihihi i got a present!

ps. i'm not playing game and never will.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

คิดได้ไงวะนี่???
ข้าพเจ้าขอคารวะ
ในความคิดนอกกรอบของท่าน

ปล ว่างๆ ซื้อของขวัญให้เรามั่งก้อได้นะ
ไม่ต้องเกรงใจ :P