วันอังคาร, มิถุนายน 20, 2549

Within an Unconciousness

Journey to a little bit deeper mind
Discovered some underlying feeling
Under skin, full of pus that's unseen

That was flowed now stuck
Between what I do and what I believe, There's conflict
I cannot seperate good from bad
Happy from sad
Should from shouldn't
Like hydrogen and oxygen atoms together in molecule of water
The more I find the conflicts, the more it's confused
Way out?
...clueless

Anyway, I'm happy with this new notion of my conflict and confusion.
It's new understanding of an inunderstanding .

PS. I've learnt lots from that unconcious night.

First, giving has it's own value in itself,
not from what you gain back in return.
And it's nothing to do with pride.
(thx penguin you realized me this... fight fight!! be with you)

Second, keep in mind that lots of people love and care for me
(that i do appreciate you all my friends and brothers)
How lucky i am !

Last but not least, happy always :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: