วันพฤหัสบดี, กุมภาพันธ์ 01, 2550

".............."

I just got a message of regarding.
the words questioned me about an intention of the sender.
On the other hand, the words reflected my own message to others.
I never know that the reciever do comprehend it right.
Moreover, sometime I don't even know myself clearly when I say.
Sometime I became a victim of my own words.

Curious?
Why we talk?

Here's some words of wise men mention about word in the different point of it.

One of Paz poems ,
"To talk"
I read in a poem:
to talk is devine.
But gods don't speak:
while men do the talking:
Gods, without words,
play terrifying games.
To talk is human

One of Osho statements,
"I am not a man of words although
I have spoken more words than

anybody else in the whole world.
But I still say
I am not a man of words.
My words are just like nets thrown to catch fish.
And my message is wordless."

Thich nhat hanh teach us,
"Words can travel thousands of miles.
May our words create mutual understanding and love.
May they be as beautiful as gems,
As lovely as flower."

Even Buddha,
he use the words showing us a path to truth.

To me , there's so much mysteries about dimension of word.
There's a reason of talking also a reason of keeping silent.
Silence defines word and word defines silence.
Always we're lost in conversation.
But somehow that's the brillant part of it.
We never be sure we do get the right message,
and that's how the ending is opened.
Gaps make unending and unpredictable rythm.
And the music of life begins to play.
I look I walk and I talk ...I do human things.
I enjoy the being ,the losing ,the journey...the words.
though sometime it's worth sometime it's waste.
but worth defines waste and waste defines worth, so I take it as one.

Word can be a gift and word can be a blade.
Word can be mislead also word can keep the faith.
Word can be digged while silence's too complicated.

Maybe or Maybe not,
word can be nothing but only just a word.
And said to myself ..."don't think too much!"
:)

3 ความคิดเห็น:

Sayo กล่าวว่า...

darling'

let's go eat...

Little miss Oop
is back...

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

I hate this blog because it has too much English. I hate it.

Aor Sutthiprapha กล่าวว่า...

I agreed with 24111,that's why i stop read this for while