วันพฤหัสบดี, พฤศจิกายน 02, 2549

The night in Delhi

" Do you know I did commit suicide once?" not taking her eyes of Veronica decided to die .
"....................." I answered with silence cause I think she didn't need answer anyway.
"When I was 17... I was so young."
To me now she is sister , colleague and boss also.
Instead of asking how? or why? I asked her about what was happen after that.
simple and short with her very neutral tone of answering, like it matter no more...
"Life must goes on"
I feel like I catch the glimpse of the whole story.
And I believe she do know the true meaning of that simple word.
.......
It was very short conversation.
But it did answer to my question also...
before she left me into Paulo Coelho's world.
Yes, she's right.
.......
"Life must goes on" I said to myself in silence.
before I left her into Lao-tzu's world.