วันเสาร์, พฤศจิกายน 25, 2549

I am yours.

I am not your dream, neither your imagination.
I am not a vision.
I am real.
...
I am the air you are breathing.
I am a soul of your soul.
I am a thought of your thought.
I am a meaning of your unspoken.
I am your smile and your tear.
your fear and your hope,
your darkness and your lighthouse,
your slave and your master,
your residence and your mysterious forest,
your sleep and your awake,
your breath and your death.
...
I am not your dream, neither your imagination.
I am not a vision.
I am real.

ps. I'd like to recommend my new friend's site
;Shomil vividiti : dont philosphise.. live!
www.lomohomes.com/vividiti

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Aor Sutthiprapha กล่าวว่า...

เป็นคนที่ถ่ายรูปสวยโดนใจมากๆ ถ้าเข้าไม่ผิด มันเป็นรูปที่ถ่ายจากกล้องโลโมป่าวอ่ะ..ถ้าเป็นอย่างนั้นจริง นึกสนุกอยากจะมีไว้สักตัวแล้วนะเนี่ยย..ว่าแต่แพงมั้ยอ่ะ??

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

umm... poison and elixir