วันจันทร์, พฤษภาคม 28, 2550

Breathing in, I know my anger is here.

A seed of violence is one of the negative seeds that I've been watered it for so so long.
and my practice is also very weak. It's not good enough to help me recognise it right away when my anger raise.
In forgetfulness, I make a lots of pain in myself and others.
And after that I always feel so bad and lost my energies weeping for that

When I heard the story about human being they kill each other. my violence inside scream. I hear my voice say that how could they be so cruel to the people who didn't do anything wrong . how could they killed like that. why they are so heartless. and my voice said punish them! they deserved pain equally what they made to others!

But I also hear my teacher's voice say to me that it isn't right way to revenge, to kill. You shouldn't fight violence with violence.

Looking closely, I feel sorrow for the killer.
More closely, I feel sorrow for us. for human being for our pain we all share.
More and more closely, I feel sorrow for myself that even I've been taught. but I'm still too much in forgetfulness so the light cannot shine clearly in my heart.
More and more and more closely I feel more sorrow that I'm so little and I can't change the world that so cruel.

but more and more cand more and more closely, I think it's not right to blame on myself or to water the negative seeds. but if I am little then I'll change the world little by little.

You have my promise.
Rest in peace.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: