วันอาทิตย์, พฤษภาคม 20, 2550

The day to remember

The happiest moment of today,
It is when about 1400 people in the hall "sitting meditation" together with the monastic even it's only five mins. I feel the strong power of meditation.I feel the voice of us calling for peace. After the whole day that I didn't have time even to have my meal. I just................stop. taking off that walkie talkie and sit down at the back to recognize my breathing. That short moment is worth everything.

What I won't forget,
I saw a lots of smiles obviously showing me their supports.
And a lots of volunteers they never hesitate to do what we ask them to help.
We were tired but also we're happy.

The highlight of today is not only a dharma talk but it's everything every smile everybody even Khunpa Diamond-water that makes us have a story to laugh.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Ninging กล่าวว่า...

ช่วงเวลาดีๆ :)
มีความสุขๆ