วันพฤหัสบดี, พฤษภาคม 17, 2550

stop for a second to breathe

No matter how busy I am but I always find myself a time to write a journal.
It's one of the way for me to practice, writting in mindfulness in awareness and with love and flower.
Above all, It's what I love to do.

This is the most challanging time for us to practice.
In time of crisis in a rush, practicing is seems to be harder and harder.
Sometimes our temper rising and we lost our practice.
And we fall apart within our violence.
Quietly, Peace is running away from us.

All we needs to do is going back to our breathe.

In
out
deep
slow
calm
ease
smile
release

And one last thing
we can not forget to practice in mindfulness to get over our wrong view of self.

That's the spirit of "Toward peace and Harmony"

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Aor Sutthiprapha กล่าวว่า...

หายใจไม่ออกวะ มันจุก